Punjab Urban Planning & Development Authority (PUDA), a state level development agency, constituted primarily to promote well planned and well designed urban development, provide quality urban infrastructure both and social and physical, ensure quality of highest order in urban areas, promotion of conservation preservation of valuable natural and manmade built heritage, making available cost-effective,energy efficient, environmental friendly and affordable housing using state of the art technologies to all strata of society including poorest of the poor, promote role of private sector in achieving the objective of planned development, creation of urban infrastructure, housing etc. through this citizen charter makes commitment to all allotters/purchasers of properties and public at large to:
- Ensure transparency in decision making by eliminating all elements of subjectivity and arbitrariness.
- Provide efficient and prompt services within a minimum time frame.
- Make available quality product at affordable and competitive process.
- Make beneficiaries an integral part of decision making in framing, designing, executing and ensuring quality of all urban projects & programs.
- Provide information on all issue with promptness and in a most transparent manner.
- Creating an in house system of monitoring, periodic review and independent scrutiny of performance and projects.
- To achieve these objective, PUDA further commits itself to the following.
- PUDA endeavors to provide not only quality products at affordable cost but also quality services to its allotters, purchasers and public by:
- Placing in position a suitable mechanism where all public queries are acknowledged and responded in a time bound and professional manners.
- Appointing Additional Chief Administrator at head quarters as nodal Officers for redressal of public grievances.
- Disseminating information an all schemes, policies, programmers and procedure for making application, allotments, payments, refunds, cancellation etc. through print media and brochures.
- Introducing single window to minimize harassment to the public and ensuring provision of time bound services.
- Providing a time frame for each public transaction.
- Through public hearing on monthly basis at the head quarters for speedier disposal of cases.
- Setting up a Quality Control and Monitoring Committees to monitor, promote and upgrade of products and services offered on continued basis.
- PUDA has established effective and efficient channels of information and communication with the users and public through:
- Pre-printed brochures etc. on all schemes, policies and programs.
- Pre defined format of documents used in all transitions at minimum of cost.
- Issuing public notice in leading newspapers.
- Making reception desks effective by appointing counselors.
- Using print and electronic media for effective dissemination of information.
- PUDA promises to put in place an effective mechanism of public grievance redressal system to minimize harassment and maximize public comfort by.
- Constituting an Ethics committees at head quarters level for taking action on complaints against PUDA officials on time bound basis.
- Constituting a quality control and monitoring committee to respond and redress all public grievances related to quality of construction undertaken, services and amenities provided by it.
- Through system of public hearing by additional Chief Administrator and EO for speedier disposal of cases.
- Deputing senior official from head quarters to hear, monitor and ensure speedier follow up action.
- Placing a system of right to access the senior officers if grievances are not settled at lower level with in a stipulated time frame.
- For effective discharge of such obligations and commitment, PUDA expects from all those who avail these services.
- Not to use the services of middleman or touts.
- Not to seek undue favor from any employee through gratification.
- To ensure compliance of all terms and condition of allotment and proper upkeep and maintenance of premises allottes.
- To ensure construction of building as per sanctioned plan.
- Not to resort to unauthorized constructions.
- Not to make encroachment on public land.
- To avoid purchasing plot from unauthorized and unapproved colonizers.
- To provide all assistance and support to ensure compliance of rules and regulation and maintenance of public infrastructure.
|1.||Add. Chief Administrator(HQ), PUDA Bhawan, Sector-62
|2.||Joint Director(Public Relation) PUDA Bhawan, Sector 62,
S.A.S. Nagar (Mohali)-160062
|3.||Add. Chief Administrator(Mohali), PUDA Bhawan, Sector-62
Single window Service
Estate officers under single window system would extend following facilities within the given time frame:
|Sr.No.||Kind Of Services||Time limit (working Days)|
|1.||Permission To sell after conveyance deed||15|
|2.||Permission to transefer the plot/house/ commercial site||15|
|3.||i. Issue of conveyance deed||15|
|ii. Issue of no due certificate||7|
|iii. issue of copies of documents||5|
|4.||Change of ownership letter after sale deed||05|
|5.||i. Change of ownership as a consequence of death of owner of site/house/plot (Registered Will)||45|
|ii. Change of ownership as a consequence of death of owner of site/house/plot ( Un-registered Will)||45|
|iii.Change of ownership as a consequence of death of owner of site/house/plot ( On production of Legal Heir Certificate)||10|
|6||Permission to mortgage||10|
|7.||Sanction of building plans|
|i. Plots size below 500 Sq. Yards||30|
|ii. Plots size above 500 Sq. Yards||60|
|8.||Certificate of Registration as an Estate Agent||5|
|9.||Certificate of Registration as a Promoter||5|
|10.||Sanction of Sewerage Connection||5|
|11.||Permission to occupy the building/ Completion Certificate||15|
|12.||NOC/Allotment/ Copy of Re-allotment letter||21|
|13.||Transfer of letter of intent||20|
|14.||Permitting professional consultancy services||05|
incase of non-compliance, please meet concerned EO or ACAs on the appointed day i.e. every Monday of the Week.
for detail please refer to detailed brochures on the subject
In case of transfer of property or transfer of ownership on the basis of GPA or registered/un-registered Will, time period shall be 45 days.
|1.||Plot up to 10-M||Rs 1000/-|
|2.||from 10-M t0 16-M||RS 2500/-|
|3.||Above 16-M||RS 5000/-|
|4.||Group Housing||RS 1000/ Flat/DU|
|5.||Boundary wall only||RS 1000/ Acre or part thereof|
|ii.||Single Story Shop||RS 5000/-|
|iv.||Individual Site, Multiples||@RS 25,000/ Acre or part thereof|
|v.||Boundary wall only||@ RS 1000/
|i.||Govt. offices/ Govt. aided Educational Charitable & Religious institutions||@ RS 10000/-
|iii.||Boundary wall||@ RS 1000/-
|iv.||Other offices/ institutions/ Educational Non Charitable Institutions||@RS 25,000/ Acre or part thereof|
|v.||Boundary wall||@ RS 1000/
(2) No security would be required to be deposited in case of institutions where land allotted so free of cost.
(a) In case of fresh plans:-
(I) @ RS 2.50 per sq. ft. of total covered area for residential use
(II) @ RS 5/ sq. ft. of total covered area for other uses.
(III) Construction of boundary wall @ 2.50 / running feet for all buildings excluding residential plots up to 2 kanal category specified in (I) above RS 5/ running feet for buildings mentioned in (II) above.
(b) In case of revised/ Superseded plans, the fee charged shall be 50% (half) of the rate to be charged for fresh plans for such category of plots as mention in (I),(II)&(III) above.
PUDA - A BETTER WAY OF LIVING